Tony on Smoke Blue/Aluminum Leather Patch Hat
Hat looks and feels great fit perfect right out of the box. I work in the building materials industry and just trying to create awareness and maybe even a conversation. Great cause and great hat thanks!
Joleen on Tree Peace Logo Shirt - Forest Green
This shirt is heavenly!!! I absolutely love the lightweight material!! Fits TTS!
is a 501(C)3 non-profit based in Texas with a global vision
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get involved?
It’s wonderful to hear you want to join the forest restoration movement! If you’d like to become a partner, feel free to write to email@example.com. Don’t forget to share your estimated budget and let us know if you plan a one-time or recurring contribution. Reforestation is a long-term enterprise, and benefits from long-term commitments!
Are my donations tax deductible?
Tree Peace is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. TAX ID # 86-3356671 If you did not receive your tax-deductible receipt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to send you another one.
What types of Payment do you accept? - All Standard Payments.
We accept all Payments by Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. We even accept crypto via Coinbase.
How do you spend the money from my contribution?
For every dollar received we aim to spend 90% for tree planting projects. The other 10% is dedicated to fundraising activities and administrative costs (website maintenance & advertisement).
Make a difference today.
It's Time To Help The Planet Recover. Offsetting your Company's emissions is a socially responsible way to give back to your employee's community directly for the betterment of all.